1. All-round mounting: with KMA mounting bracket
2. Economical: Through optimal utilisation of installation space
3. Easy filling: inner cross-section completely accessible
4. Precise division: notched crossbar with scale
5. Short assembly time: flip open in inner and outer radius at both ends
6. Without camber: NC version by reversing the outer link
7. Chip protection: Very close-tight end cap and bottoms
8. High stability: High forces through "undercut" design
9. Straight running: inner/outer link
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 1 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 46 mm per linkChain links per m: 22Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Diagram values are temporary!
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Practical tools for opening and closing of e- chains® of series E4
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1: Standard
As standard, igus® separators are mounted every 2nd chain link!
31.2 Faster installation of cables
Secure seating on one side, with wide base, opposite
side narrow for easy installation of cables.
2300.x Horizontal division
Locks securely into separators at both ends, giving a fixed width. Can be used as full-width shelf for
integrated subdivision or as a partial shelf for
separation on 3 levels.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
"Super-Alu" guide trough, "Heavy Duty"
Steel guide troughs
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M6 x 16
7. Sliding nut M6
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
10. Optional: rubber silencer profile
*without glide strips upon request
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super-aluminium" trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® glide on each other). The basic "Super-aluminium" trough is available in simple, cost-effective "basic designs" and can be expanded for sophisticated plant construction. This universal usability makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
New! Rapid assistance for mounting the e-chain® fixed end
The new fixed-end module makes it quick and easy to install the KMA mounting bracket on the "Super-aluminium" trough – no drilling required.
9. Heavy-duty bracket option
10. Silencer profile, rubber
11. Screw M6 x 20
1. Aluminium profiles
3. Heavy-duty bracket option
6. Silencer profiles
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Installation set (red)4. Individual attachment without C-profile5. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ two-part model – adjustable from chain width+ Very strong+ Cost-effective+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 99.30; guide trough with glide bars, Part No. 99.31
Installation sets as joint connectors, Part No. 95.50. XX
Support tray - Type 01
Data protection declaration