1. All-round mounting: with KMA mounting bracket
2. Economical: Through optimal utilisation of installation space
3. Easy filling: inner cross-section completely accessible
4. Precise division: notched crossbar with scale
5. Short assembly time: flip open in inner and outer radius at both ends
6. Without camber: NC version by reversing the outer link
7. Chip protection: Very close-tight end cap and bottoms
8. High stability: High forces through "undercut" design
9. Straight running: inner/outer link
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 3 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly small space requirements.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 91 mm per linkChain links per m: 11Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Diagram values provisional!
Please call us.
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Practical tools for opening and closing of e- chains® of series E4
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1: Standard
As standard, igus® separators are mounted every 2nd chain link!
64.2 Standard - Wide on one side for high holding strength, narrow on opposite side for easy cable fitting.
3200.x Horizontal division
Locks securely into separators at both ends, giving a fixed width. Can be used as full-width shelf for
integrated subdivision or as a partial shelf for
separation on 3 levels.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
"Super-Alu" guide trough, "Heavy Duty"
Steel guide troughs
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M8 x 20
7. Sliding nut M8
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
10. Optional: rubber silencer profile
*without glide strips upon request
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super-aluminium" trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® glide on each other). The basic "Super-aluminium" trough is available in simple, cost-effective "basic designs" and can be expanded for sophisticated plant construction. This universal usability makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
9. Heavy-duty bracket option, aluminium
11. Screw M8 x 25
1. Aluminium profiles
3. Heavy-duty bracket option
6. Silencer profiles
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Installation set (red)4. Individual attachment without C-profile5. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ two-part model – adjustable from chain width+ Very strong+ Cost-effective+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 94.30; guide trough with glide bars, Part No. 94.31
Installation sets as joint connectors, Part No. 94.50. XX
Data protection declaration